Saturday, May 31, 2014

Emmalee Jeanette's 4th birthday party!

Sunday, May 18th, 2014

Ms. Emma's 'Frozen' themed birthday party! :D Meet Queen Elsa ;) Like her beautiful gown?!? Made by yours truly... the one and only, talented Grammy/Mimi Jeanette!

Is she not ridiculously cute?!?

Family pic time for the Queen

Love :D

I'm standing on the deck and I zoom over to see the littles, and I capture this!!! AHAHAHAHA!!! You are hilarious Miles!!

Great Aunt Barb heading over to check it out ;) How cool is this that Aunt Barb could be here for the party! She was in town for other business and made it possible to arrive on Saturday and spend the night. We went mushroom hunting and had a fabulous time... super special to see her twice in a 2-month span!

Nana arrived... not sure what LeaAnn is saying to her, but I just adore Emma's expression and the backside of this dress!

gorgeous :) with the maker in the background!

I decide to go down and get a little closer to the 4 trouble-makers by the creek ;)



They never did all smile at the same time... but that's a near impossible request!

Like the Ms. Syd's hand-on-the-hip move??? :D





Love this sidewards glance :)


Beautiful!!!

And welcome to Ms. Elsa's castle... only her mama could pull off something so spectacular as this :)


And how about those Olaf cupcakes! Made by Nana herself!! These kids have some ultra-talented grandparents I tell you... not sure what I'm going to offer up when I'm the Mimi ;)



snowflake cookies by Jeanette, just to the left of Olaf cupcakes :)


Can you see the handmade snowflake's hanging from the ceiling :) Jody was in awe of how anything 'Frozen' or anything 'ice/snow' themed was SOLD OUT.  I think she improvised pretty well ;) (that would be an understatement :)






Singing Frozen songs to get the ice-cube jello-jigglers!

I have a video of this to insert, but I need faster Internet to upload it :D - here it is!




They were ADORABLE.

Giving answers to questions about the movie..

They all loved the game!


Presents

And kickball outside... the toys on this exer-saucer NEVER get old ;) Isn't Brock sweet!!!


Dad going in for the hit...

and he got him!

Melissa going in for the kill on Willy...

And she got him too! :D


Sweeties!


I realize after looking at how many pictures I had of the game, that I really like action shots ;)













And it's finally time for cake!



Oh sweet Emma! I can't believe you are 4!!!



Happy birthday sweet girl! Hope all your wishes come true :D Thanks for a fabulous party Aunt Jody!

No comments:

Post a Comment