Let me just start by saying that I can't wait to go back! :) With Chris of course, b/c he will love it just as much :) Thursday, April 9th through Sunday, April 12th... well Sunday really doesn't count, b/c I got home at 11:45am, walked in the door, opened up my suitcase pulled out make-up & curling iron and finished getting the girls ready for their dance pictures :) And then walked back out the door at 12:15 to take them to Troy Mills for pictures... ouch, that hurt. Not b/c we stayed up too late Saturday, though I wished that were the case! I could not sleep for fear of not hearing my alarm, not getting to the airport, etc, etc, etc.. so that's the end of the story, here's the beginning!
My snap before heading to my flight :) Seriously so excited!
In the condo... Tara, Sara & Mendi drove down and picked me up at the airport
On our way to downtown!
Hello Nashville!
Love, love, love!
Thursday night was not packed at all :)
:) Couldn't resist... some years earlier... I believe before our 8th grade dance.. in the not-so-mini-van!
Had a great time that first night and danced... we had so much fun :)
The next morning (and the morning after Mendi & I did too) we walked to this cute coffee shop for breakfast...
That afternoon Mendi & I walked to downtown (probably 4-miles?) and we found Jody and some of her friends who were there at the same time for a bachelorette party!
And what was the evenings entertainment?? A free, live, outdoor, Hank Williams Jr concert on the main strip, that's what :) not making this stuff up!
After we ate... everyone was happy ;)
The videos are not the best, but had to keep them... well...b/c they are Hank Williams Jr!
The next day the birthday girl requested pizza, shopping and ice cream! Jeni's... soooo good. Would definitely do that again!
Late afternoon Mendi & I hung out with Jody's crew again while Sara & Tara finished shopping :)
So much fun hanging out with this girl again :) not sure when the next time will be that we'll get to talk like that... So until next time Nashville... I will see you again ;)

























No comments:
Post a Comment