I finally snatched his phone away from him and plugged it in, looking for pics & videos from Colorado... and found these too!
It was fun to reminisce and thought... I have to keep them. So here they are!
Super glad I found these...they were supposed to go at the end of this post... such a fun & special night, click here - Alabama day 4
I want to go back... and see Jason Justice again... and the white sand, and the ocean, and the dolphins, and the crabs, etc, etc, etc... I just want to go back. Donnie, I know a cruise would be awesome, but this Beyer family (well I can't speak for Chris ;) really wants to see the Alabama beaches again...
Back to Iowa - Christmas! Chris took the girls to see Santa at the Winthrop library, I have no idea what I was doing or why I wasn't here :)
These Christmas Eve pics would belong with this post, click here - Christmas Eve 2014
makes me want to schedule hair cuts again :)
A fun wedding in January, Mitch & Jill Ries finally got married! It was so pretty!
Fun to see old college classmates... thank you Maggie for the dress & scarf, I was sad I didn't get any pics of us!
This was a 're-creation' of a picture from college :) wish I could put my finger on that one... if I ever find it, I'll be sure and take a picture of it! Amy & Cynthia and 'brother-Beyer' ;)
Forgot these the first time around... Winter cabin trip!
These belong to this post, click here - Beyer family winter cabin trip 2014/2015
Ms. Sydney :)
Mr. Miles ;)
Lauren & Lindsay
King Dad trying to get all 3 'littles' on a sled... they are growing too big!!!
Chris took his last daughter to her 4-yr-well child check appointment (aka: Kindergarten shots that Mom doesn't 'do' ;) and she did amazing! These pictures should have went with this post, click here - LeaAnn turns 4
Chris & I had a date night to Breitbach's in Balltown, Iowa (Breitbach's)... gorgeous drive and a free dinner, thank you Nick & Alley!
These were after the March of Dimes walk (I can see the paint on her face :) Lauren walking her pigs...
And last but not least, Chris begging our neighbors for asparagus... which he didn't get, ahahahah! ;) Nice try though!






















that last shot was the best-LeaAnn and the sign for the Craig and Kris!
ReplyDelete