Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Lindsay's 2nd grade talent show

The week after Mother's Day was just as busy as the last... Claire came over on the morning of Wednesday, 5/13 so I could bike/run... they were dressed, hair done and were coloring when I came home :)  LeaAnn looks so old here..

Due to our 'go-go' schedule these girls have been TIRED... isn't Lydia being so sweet... I think LeaAnn's ear hurt here :)

another face :)

Friday, 5/15...And drum roll please... it was Lindsay's 2nd grade talent show! Click here to see Lauren's 2nd grade talent show





LeaAnn found Craigy... of course :)

Check out these boys!! Holy cow... they make it look SO easy! There was one little boy who couldn't even put his bows in... wow, I was highly impressed. This is Clay

Mikel Dolan

Ella Stahr & Grace Long piano duo

Laynee Hogan soccer

And ta-da! Ms. Lindsay Rae and her ribbon dance!

She did an amazing job!



It was really sweet that their whole class started singing along... it was one of their songs from the Spring concert (EB Spring Concert 2015)

Love her smile here




Addy Gericke on her scooter

Carter shooting bow

Jacob Lehs as Elvis! He did such a great job.. these kids were so cute & funny... really made you think... who are they going to be when they are in high school?!?  I'm sure they will be quite the crew ;)

Ending song - So proud of you Lindsay Rae! I heard from several people... "that took a lot of courage and confidence for her to get up there and do that all by herself!" And it did Ms. Lindsay... you are a very talented young lady :)


Walking out

We got home and it was gorgeous out... I should have been inside cleaning and getting ready to head to Story City... but I just couldn't. It. was. beautiful! So the girls and I played ball and they rolled in the ditch :) Chris even pitched to me and I pitched to him! I can't wait to play a game when we go camping next!


That night in the bath... using a Minion bath bomb courtesy of Claire! :) Awesome day... can't wait for more like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment