Thursday, August 13, 2015

Eric Church (!), boating, shopping... July 2015

Friday, July 24, 2015

 I mentioned before about the Eric Church concert... Merry Christmas to Chris & I from Mimi & Pap! :D Met at Monti and waited on the bus to pick us up! Thank you Grammy & Papa for making this possible and watching the kids!!


At the Jones County fair... and I've never been to an actual concert here, and the last time I was here was 12 years ago with Michelle Ohrt?? We stood in the beer tent and listened to Kenny Rogers!!!

Much more fun to be AT the concert (and be Eric Church of course ;) but it was packed.

Found one of Jody's high school girlfriends Beth Steinkamp!

Oh it was so crowded... amazing and ridiculous all at the same time :)

But! In the end, I didn't mind at all... b/c it's Eric Church!!!







I thought to myself... wait a minute... ZZ top?!?

So I wedged my way down as far as I could... then put my hair up and got yelled at that my hair was in the way! What? See the guy right behind me? He was in front of ME. Talk about not being able to see!

Worth it though :)



And I'm sure no one really cares about these pics & videos except for me... but I had to keep them :) Maybe you'll like them someday girls ;) Thanks Chris & Don (After Hours owners) for organizing the bus trip! My Chris did get his shirt back ;))


If you're interested, my videos :)



Jack Daniels + story he told

Lookin' at me

Rock & Roll

And as I mentioned before, we left the Larson's and went shopping, and had great success! Here is the very happy baby sister with a pile of new clothes that she continued to fold and refold :) She's just a tick excited for preschool ;)


Lydia cut the grasshead's hair when we got home :)

I believe this was on Tuesday... sprayer planes RIGHT outside our windows :) so cool...


And then that following Wednesday, July 29th I finagled a boating trip and overnight at Maria's camper!  Girls had a great time tubing :)






That is until Troy finally flung them all off ;) I'm kidding Lindsay! They did have a fabulous time, and again, asked when we could go back :) Thank you Maria & Troy for a fun day!!

Swimming on Friday, 7/31 with Frankie Dolan




Lauren's teacher last year sent me this snap!! Isn't that awesome :)

And Chris had awesome meetings while we were gone in Ohio, and received this thank you note from the owner's wife who also works within the company and attends all meetings. I was so touched by what she said... couldn't be more true. We (all of your girls) are so proud of you Chris :)

And that's a wrap for July! :D

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that pic of you and Chris! And that 'thank you'- what an awesome testament to Chris.

    ReplyDelete