Monday, November 23, 2015

LeaAnn's field trip to Sherman's Pumpkin Patch!

Well... I'll start out with a few other happenings at the beginning of October 2015 :)

We got school pictures back, and I loved them! :D


Melt my heart :)
Lauren 5th grade - 10, Lindsay 3rd grade - 9, Lydia Kindergarten - 5-10mo, LeaAnn PreK - 4-1/2

Wednesday, 10/7 - Lydia got her cast off!!!


THE FIELD TRIP! :D I felt guilty when I went and looked for Lydia's trip... and she had a whole blog all to herself ;) Click HERE to see it!

This was Friday, 10/9 - LeaAnn's very first field trip!

with Levi, Jayce & Kael!

It was a beautiful day!




With friends Claire and Kading...


Mrs. Beyer and Sara

Kayla Franck and her daughter Adalynn


She was so excited the whole time :)



Playing with friend Keira



The horsey rides!





It was really fun to get to hang out with LeaAnn all by herself... she definitely likes being a 'big girl' at school! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment