Thursday, June 21, 2012

our 2nd day of swimming :D

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fist thing Lydia announces when she walks out of her room in the morning, "I go swimming today!" And she was right, only at Ruby Setser's this time :) (Ruby is mom of my life-long friend, Tara) Ohio is super hot right now plus the humidity... only thing a person feels like doing outside is swimming, so it worked out perfectly for us! Here is Lauren going off the diving board...


Here she was attempting a dive :)

One of Ruby's grand-daughters, Lauren Gerber, came over to swim... the girls adore her :D

Had to :) here we are in June of 2006! Lauren is 14-mo old and this is Lauren's older sister, Kelli Gerber and we're in the same pool!

And now instead of 2 kids on the steps... (June 2006 - Elle 18-mo & Lauren 14-mo)
There's 4! :D

LeaAnn really enjoyed these steps :)

Trying to get a comparison on these curls! They just keep getting cuter & cuter!

Here's what I found... Lauren, July 2006 at 15-mo :)  pretty close if  you ask me!

July 2006 - Lauren 15-mo
Again, Lydia loving the water with all of her 'equipment' - she had the goggles on just for 'show'. ;) I tried to put them on her eyes and she said, "no, on my head!"


At home, showered & waiting for supper - playing ball. (Whose pretty van is in the garage?!? ;)

love her, "I can do it!" face...

I think her long hair makes her look so old :(

She did a good job catching it...


bumped her nose :)

Hmmmm... what's Wiam chewing on?

Yup, a lime :)

I have no idea where she gets that acquired taste from ;)

This is how tired she was... poor Wiam :)

Only to do it all over again tomorrow at Aunt Jayne's house! 

2 comments:

  1. A. I wish I could help Lauren with her dives...they were my FAVORITE thing to teach!

    B. Lindsay looks just like JILL in that picture!

    C. Lydia ALWAYS cracks me up I love the goggles on the head!

    D. And I am assuming LeaAnn is going to be a lime in her beer girl like her Momma!

    E. I love the clean van!

    Hope you guys are having FUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Mags :o) hope you guys are having a blast as well!

    ReplyDelete