The week flew by... and another busy weekend scheduled! Friday the 12th, I took Lydia & LeaAnn with me to EB school to pick up & walk with, all the students who were involved in the Sunday school Christmas program. We walked to the church from the school (such nice weather we had!) and then had our final practice until 5:30. Whew! I was calm, cool & collected this year ;)
Here we are on Saturday, 12/13.. LeaAnn's tummy was hurting, so we decided to split up for Lauren's basketball game, I kept LeaAnn home, and he took the older 3. How sweet was is this... melt. my. heart. So content, so grown-up... just cutting, gluing and pasting away :)
After lunch & naps, we headed over to Grammy & Grandpa's for cookie decorating & dinner! It has become an annual tradition and I'm so glad, b/c Grammy does an amazing job with the cookies and she has fun instruments like her round board/cheese cloth for rolling out the dough!
Each girl got a turn..
The station...
Gingerbread... MY FAVORITE! And do you see the cute, little, bite-sized gingerbread people waiting to be decorated? I don't know whose idea it is to have 'bite-sized' cookies around... but it's NOT a good idea :) I easily put down 5 -10/day. Not kidding :( but they were SO GOOD!!! So thank you Grammy... er... sort of ;)
King dad took a turn...
Check it out!! That's a lot of cookies!
We headed home shortly there-after... another busy day on the books for Sunday!
Another melt. my. heart. moment, brought to you by... yours truly, little LeaAnn :D
Had to throw this in there... not sure if it made it on the blog anywhere... it's from this summer I think, playing 'docktr' at Grammy's :)














That Is a lot of good looking, delicious I'm sure, cookies! love the hats too!
ReplyDelete