Saturday, 12/20/14
We headed down to Iowa City on Saturday the 20th to spend the night for the Raefield cousin birthday party on Sunday the 21st! Owen turned 7 on the 7th and Miles & Syd to be 4 on the 26th... first ever real party for the twins!
And I ask myself, why, did I not take any pictures of them playing on Saturday night b/c it was ridiculously cute? Unfortunately, I did not, but (!) this is what I got on Sunday at the bowling alley...
birthday boy!
I just love bowling :)
And ALL the kids did too! All of them did great!
fascinated by the machine :)
I still remember learning how to score w/paper & pencil in my high school PE class!!
birthday girl!!
with Grammy :)
a backpack? sure, of course... why not?
Love, love :D
A few video shots from the fun afternoon :)
Look at all 11 of them!!!
craziness...
So big...
serious business...
birthday bro w/the birthday sister :)
Happy birthday Raefield's!! So cute to see them open presents :)
Great time & awesome way to kick off Winter break! Monday morning we woke up to sneaky Joy Jingles leaving a pile of mustard for the girls!!!



































The backpack is killing me!!! :)
ReplyDeleteMe too Leia!
DeleteWhat great pics of all Eleven of them!!
ReplyDelete