Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Beyer family Christmas 2014

Sunday, 12/28/14

The Beyer family Christmas was at Jim & Jeanette's house this year! It's been A LONG time since that's happened... And to be accurate (not that I like to be accurate or anything ;) ha!) I just looked through my Shutterfly pics and the last time we had Christmas at the Beyer's was 2006!! When Lindsay was a baby! From 2007 - 2012 we were at Jill's and 2013 & last year we were at the cabin in Harper's Ferry...
And this year due to calendar timing (and lack of snow) we decided to make the cabin weekend a 'non-celebration', just a fun family gathering. So here we are at Jim & Jeanette's table... ALL ELEVEN of them together, and sitting, and smiling... AMAZING!





Ham, rolls, corn, squash & salads... so yummy...



Took my breath away :) Lauren 9-8mo & Lindsay 8-4mo

Who knows ;) I'm sure it was about the lack of chores in the kitchen that Chris did growing up!


How hysterical is this?! I went downstairs and had no idea this is what Lydia looked like :D She looks pretty gorgeous in those specks! They were Great Grandma Lorraine's!

Nice enough to go outside...


Jill brought some face painting supplies...



Kids had a great time w/that ;) At this point LeaAnn was already delirious from being so tired... I SHOULD  have been laying her down instead of letting her face paint... we were at least an hour and 1/2 from presents :) (you'll see why later in the post)









Owen's turtle shell! And compliments to Blake the artist, for completing Owen's look by rounding out his turtle shell on his back!







Diva :)

double Diva!!!

dun, dun, dun... finally, present time!

Oldest to youngest this year...





Could not pass this one up ;)










Happy man Miles!










Back to why I should have laid LeaAnn down? She cut her hair :) all by herself...


the piece she left on the floor that Jill found :)

And she obviously didn't want anyone to know ... she put the rest in the trash can!!!

Ah well... such is life. (I still haven't fixed it btw...any suggestions Leia?!?)

Lindsay's cool 3D drawer that everyone wanted to play with :)

Pretty awesome Christmas :)

A wonderful and fun day, thank you Grammy & Grandpa for everything, it was fantastic!

2 comments: